Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is Springing! Part 1

 My driveway
 Miniature yellow roses in the backyard
 The blooms on the blueberry bush!
 The grapevine... maybe I'll try to make homemade wine this year.
 The pear tree looking much better this year.
Pretty little flowers

We live in Jax's grandmothers old house.  You may remember me mentioning that we are remodeling it.  Very slowly.  Anyway, she was an avid gardener.  Our yard has so many different kinds of flowers that bloom at different times.  Everything is SO pretty.  But my absolute favorite is the Tea Olive Tree.  If you are ever in the market for a pretty tree that blooms year around and smells fantastic, get a Tea Olive.  Delightful.

Okay, so this is part one.  IF I can ever get my slow computer to upload the pics, there will be a part two!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures-looks very lovely. I am super jealous of all the fruit trees, etc. Planting a fruit-bearing tree is on our list of things to do...eventually!

    Tea Olive Tree-I've never heard of those. I must Google-or you could just take a picture of yours for me!

    ReplyDelete