Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Things I Must Have at Work

I love these things and must have them every.single.day.  If one of these items is missing from my day, I totally can't function.

1.  Lip Gloss.  I love it.  I need it.  It gets me through the day because even though I'm at work I can feel pretty. 
Burt's Bees Lip Balm, MAC (Plus Luxe), Cover Girl Fruit Spritzers (Raspberry Splash)

2.  Hand Sanitizer.  Because, duh.

3.  Gum.  Doesn't really matter what kind, but clearly I prefer these little Ice Breakers Ice Cubes things.
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes (Wintergreen Splash and Mango Kiwi Cooler)

4.  Aveeno Hand Lotion.  Anytime I have to deal with lots of paperwork it makes my hands feel gross.  This makes them all better.

5.  I would really love to drink coffee all day, but I think our office coffee pot is gross.  So I drink green tea instead.  AND I found this awesome Candy Cane green tea.  It is pretty good and definitely festive!
Celestial Seasonings (Candy Cane Lane) and Lipton Green Tea

Are you bored to tears yet?  This is right up there with those "what's in your purse" games.  Blah.  Sorry people, but there is a lesson to be learned here.  Sometimes life, much like this post, sucks.  You have to take the good with the bad, right?

Hopefully, overall you find good.  In your life and in my blog. 

And, as if you could forget, we have a giveaway going on!  A $35 gift certificate to Shining Stones!!!  There is a gorgeous Smoky Swarovski Crystal ring that I will be purchasing as a Christmas gift to myself right after Christmas.  I can't wait! 

There are not too many entries right now, and I'm sure y'all would like to keep it that way because it increases your odds of winning, right?  Well, from now until I draw on Monday, any new follower who names you as the one who pointed them in my direction will gain YOU an extra entry. 

Happy Friday, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. But I adore these kinds of posts!

    & that tea is DELICIOUS. So agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of lists, too. I am a big fan of my opinions, so it is only natural that I would like to organize them in such a handy fashion.

    I 100% agree with the lip stuff. I have strategically placed a tube of lip balm in every room in my house, near things I commonly use, etc. I cannot function-literally, I shut-down, if my lips feel a little dry. I "borrow" packets of A&D ointment from work because that is how serious I am.

    ReplyDelete