Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whew!

I apologize for being so neglectful, but y'all... I can't remember the last time I was so busy!  Here is a rundown:
  • LJ has a really bad ear infection.
  • My Stella and Dot adventure is going REALLY well!  (Yay!  And PS. let me know if you would like to host a trunk show or online party!)
  • I won a Baby Einstein Discovery Kit by simply retweeting- and be sure to follow @BabyEinstein on Twitter if you want to enter one of their contests.  Okay, that wasn't really chaotic.
  • I'm working on a new property and things are a mess and I've been put in an impossible place and it is making me crazy.  I mean, y'all, someone might lose their job.  Thankfully, that someone is not me.  But still.
  • We had LJ's Christening and fed the masses.  Fun, but tiring.
  • Jax had a bachelor party, so I stayed with my parents.  They were kind enough to take us in for the weekend.

This is all over a span of like 2 weeks.  And finally, hopefully, things are calming down a little... oh wait, nope, I totally forgot that Round 2 is coming up.

Take a deep breath AJ....

I'm going to focus on the fact that I will be lunching, in the warm Southern sunshine, with one of my besties on Sunday!  Ghostman on 3rd, otherwise known as Joy, will be meeting me for some frosty beverages at Red's Icehouse.  And if it weren't wishing my entire weekend away I would say "I CAN'T WAIT!!!"  If I remember, which is always a big IF, I will take tons of pictures to post.  Well, of Joy anyway because she is gor-geous and so much fun.

Now, I just have to make it through Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks, Sweetness! I concur to the claim of my fun-ness but must call "bullshit" on the other. We all remember the terrible picture you posted of me feeding LJ. Yikes. The size of my head still haunts my dreams.

    Things have been exceptionally busy for you recently. My timing could not be better (i.e., distraction from the chaos) but I am also most fortunate that you have time for little ol' me!!

    I cannot wait to toast the good and say "fuck you" to the bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is a lot! I want to hear more about your little mans christening :)

    ReplyDelete