Monday, November 29, 2010

Five Things I Can't Live Without

*I'm referring to material things.  Obviously, this does not include my family, my dog, or my shoes.

1.  Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer:  Smells great and feels even better!

2.  Ouchless Rubberbands:  As soon as I walk in the door in the evenings, my long hair goes in a ponytail.  It stays this way much of the time, unless I'm actually getting dressed to go somewhere.

3.  Yellowtail Wine:  My "every day" wine.  Not expensive and comes in massive size bottles.  I prefer the cabernet-merlot or the pinot grigio.

4.  Rainbow Hemp flip flops:  I love my leather Rainbows, but the hemp are my new faves.  The lighter color just looks really nice and they are less expensive- score!

5.  MAC Bronzer in Golden:  I love looking like I have a little bit of sun on my face and this totally does the trick.

**I am obviously not being paid to promote these products.  I just like 'em.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very respectable list that reflects an honest examination of your true feelings. I can tell you did a lot of soul searching, and I am sure it was difficult to narrow your list down to just those five items. The true test is, of those five, what is the one you would want with you on a deserted island or in prison? You can’t say a boat or a file because neither were on your original list…

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have to ask that question? Wine.

    ReplyDelete