Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Introduction of Sorts... Finally!

I'm AJ, as I am sure you have gathered by now. 

Remember "Glamour Shots?"  Yeah, I'm not really a Glamour Shots type girl. 
I prefer much less serious (or tipsy) pictures.

Is that enough of an introduction?  I'm really not good with meeting people.  I would prefer to talk about others, if that is okay with you....

Three very different bloggers inspired me to start writing this blog.  One for her cheerful, positive attitude- which I sometimes lack- and because she has an adorable child.  One for her ability to make you laugh until you cry one day and then just plain make you cry the next- and because she has an adorable child.  And finally, One for her sheer brilliance and love for music and dogs- and because she is one of my best friends.

Obviously, I like kids.  Probably because I have one.  Guess what?  He is adorable.  Didn't see that one coming did you?  I will show you a picture- or maybe a million- at a later date.  Oh, and I like driving in the left lane (hence the most creative blog title EVAH).  Mostly because it drives my husband nuts.  I also like wine.  Very much.  But not while driving, of course.

I am very excited to overshare with the entire internets!  If you choose to stick around, you will be getting a healthy dose of the following:
  • pictures of my kid
  • pictures of my dog
  • my opinon
  • pictures of shoes 
  • my thoughts on different wines
  • potty mouth
Throw in some product reviews and possibly some giveaways and there you have it!  So grab a glass of vino, check things out, and I will do my best to entertain you! 

*A special thanks to Becca at Jumping Jax Designs for her amazing design work!  I'm computer stoopid.  Please keep that in mind.
**Mama and Daddy, if you are reading this, I will be sure to put a disclaimer on anything that might embarrass you.  I was raised right, y'all.  Swear.

5 comments:

  1. Already love your blog! Great introduction and that picture cracks me up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel tov! Luv it! I admire your chutzpah posting a picture of yourself straight away.. I waited ages and then lied and said some random picture was me.. That super model will never know! Any-who, thanks for the plug. Hopefully what my blog lacks in style (compared to your super-duper awesome lay-out)it can sort of make up for in content. Maybe?? Either way, tots stoked and can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're already off to a great start! Your blog design looks terrific. You were above me at SITS this morning, and I think you'll find that SITS is a great place to learn & network. Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete