Monday, January 3, 2011

Stomach Bug

Maybe I will have something interesting to talk about tomorrow, but for now I am getting over a nasty stomach bug.  Little J came down with it literally right after the ball dropped on New Years Eve.  Happy 2011!  Ugh.  Poor thing was covered from head to toe in regurgitated sweet potatoes.  It was awful.

Anyway, per the cycle of sickness, I now have his stomach bug.  That said, I am going to dive into a cup of tea (which is replacing my wine for a couple of weeks, long story we can talk about later) and hit the sheets.

I hope you all had a lovely New Year.  Let's talk resolutions, weight, and all kinds of fun stuff tomorrow, mkay?  And, for what it is worth, I tried really hard to upload a nice pic for you to view.  My dang computer sucks.  I'm going to bed now.  Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment